- Condition: New vehicle
- Manufacturer: Polaris
- Model: VR1 Boost 137
- Year: 2023
- Stock #: 8282
- Type: Trail
- VIN: SN1TDV8M4PC250062
- Exterior colour: Blue
- Engine: 850 2 stroke turbo W/CleanFire Injection
- Engine Capacity: 849.0 CC
- Cylinders: 2
- Transmission: CVT
- Cooling system: Liquid cooling
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Seats: 1
- Weight: 476.00 lbs
- Bore X Stroke: 85 Mm X 74 Mm
- Cylinders Displacement: 2 - 840 Cc
- Disc Brake Type: Matryx Stealth
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/driven Clutch: P-22 / Team Lwt
- Engine Type / Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Exhaust: Single, 3 Stage Ves
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Patriot™ 3ds
- Estimated Dry Weight: 491 Lb (222.7 Kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 Gal (43.5 L)
- Overall Height: 46 In (116.8 Cm)
- Overall Length: 120 In (304.8 Cm)
- Overall Width: 47 In (119.4 Cm)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance: 42.5 In (108 Cm)
- Front Shocks: Wer® Velocity
- Front Suspension: Matryx Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Wer® 2" C/a
- Front Travel: 9.3 In (23.6 Cm)
- Rear Suspension: Pro-cc™
- Rear Track Shock: Wer® Velocity
- Rear Travel: 16.2 In (41.1 Cm)
- Ski Type: Pro-steer
- Track Width / Length / Height (in): 15 X 137 X 1" R Ripsaw Ii, 15 X 137 X 1.352 R Cobra
- 12v Outlet / Rca: Accessory
- Electric Start: Option
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Smart Warmers
- Handlebar Type: One Piece Hooked
- Heated Passenger Grips: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Rear Rack/tow Hitch: Accessory
- Reverse: Perc®
- Riser Type: 2.36 In (60mm) Fixed
- Seat Type: Matryx Performance
- Security System: Option
- Speedometer: Polaris 7s Digital Display
- Storage: Standard
- Tachometer: Polaris 7s Digital Display
- Temp/low Oil Light: Polaris 7s Digital Display
- Windshield: Handguards, Matryx Mid Smoke, Matryx Tall Smoke
Price includes freight, PDI, and options.
save on this brand new 2023 sled. This sled comes with the 7S display, premium color package, 1.35" cobra track, smart hand warmers, and Walker Evans Shocks, and the arm stretching 850 Boost motor.
THE ULTIMATE IN TRAIL PERFORMANCE AND RIDE TECHNOLOGY, The INDY VR1 delivers hypersled speed and power, effortless control and the most advanced technology on snow.
Front Shock: WER Velocity
Front Suspension: Matryx Front Suspension
Front Track Shock: WER 2" C/A
Rear Track Shock: WER Velocity
LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE IN ALL TRAIL CONDITIONS
Take on the trails and rip through the corners. When the snow starts to fly and the winter playground opens up, INDY VR1 provide the ultimate acceleration, comfort, and control to dominate any trail system winter throws your way.
Rider First Design. Effortless Control.
The INDY on the Matryx platform is a trail rider's dream. The narrow cockpit provides improved rider connection to the sled to help you move around the sled for unmatched trail for precision.
Pull The Holeshot. Carve The Corners.
The PRO-CC is the next generation coupled rear suspension design, providing the industry's best acceleration, handling, and consistently smooth ride. The coupled design controls pitch through geometry without reducing the fun factor, with a front torque arm calibrated for trail compliance without bottoming.
EFFORTLESS CONTROL IN ANY TRAIL CONDITION
When we build a sled, we build it to be the best sled for a unique riding style. Not simply a different sticker or name. Every part on the INDY VR1 is scrutinized to deliver the ultimate comfort and control in varying trail conditions.
The Matryx platform INDY features a rider-first design and over four decades of suspension development pulling the best attributes of cross-country performance to create the best handling trail performance sled on snow.
Davesports is an authorized Polaris, Honda, Kawasaki, Argo, Segway, Surron, and Aventon, New Brunswick. Along with a large selection of new models, Davesports carries a wide variety of pre-owned models. Davesports has a full sales, service and parts department, as well as a large selection of apparel.
We do our best to ensure the advertised model reflects the correct options and equipment and that the photo is of the correct unit or best represents the incoming unit. Please understand that unintentional errors and omissions can occur. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify the standard equipment and options listed on the vehicle are correct prior to purchase.