- Condition: New vehicle
- Manufacturer: Polaris
- Model: INDY® XCR® 136 850
- Year: 2024
- Stock #: -C218539
- Type: Trail
- VIN: SN1TDL8R8RC218539
- Engine: Patriot 850 w/CleanFire Injection
- Engine Capacity: 840.0 CC
- Cylinders: 2
- Transmission: CVT
- Cooling system: Liquid cooling
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Seats: 1
- Weight: 489.00 lbs
- Bore X Stroke: 85 Mm X 74 Mm
- Cylinders Displacement: 2 - 840 Cc
- Disc Brake Type: Axys® Race Radial
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/driven Clutch: P-85 / Team® Lwt
- Engine Type / Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Exhaust: Single, 3 Stage Ves
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Patriot™ 3ds
- Estimated Dry Weight: 499 Lb (226 Kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 Gal (43.5 L)
- Overall Height: 46 In (116.8 Cm)
- Overall Length: 120 In (305 Cm)
- Overall Width: 47 In (119.4 Cm)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance: 42.5 In (108 Cm)
- Front Shocks: Wer 2" Velocity Hi-lo
- Front Suspension: Matryx Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Wer 2" Velocity Hi-lo
- Front Travel: 9.3 In (23.6 Cm)
- Rear Suspension: Pro-cc™
- Rear Track Shock: Wer 2" Velocity Hi-lo
- Rear Travel: 16.2 In (41.1 Cm)
- Ski Type: Pro-steer 8" Carbide
- Track Width / Length / Height (in): 15 X 136 X 1.352 Cobra
- 12v Outlet / Rca: Accessory
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Smart Warmers
- Handlebar Type: Matryx R Hooked
- Heated Passenger Grips: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Rear Rack/tow Hitch: Accessory
- Reverse: Perc®
- Riser Type: 2.36" (60mm) Fixed
- Seat Type: Matryx Performance
- Security System: Option
- Speedometer: Polaris Messagecenter Gauge, Polaris 7s Digital Display
- Storage: Standard
- Tachometer: Polaris Messagecenter Gauge, Polaris 7s Digital Display
- Temp/low Oil Light: Polaris Messagecenter Gauge, Polaris 7s Digital Display
- Windshield: Handguards, Matryx Mid Smoke, Matryx Tall Smoke
Price Includes Freight, PDI, and Options
This Sled comes with the Polaris S7 Display and Ride Command
RACE-BRED TO ATTACK THE TOUGHEST TERRAIN. PROVEN STRENGTH AND DURABILITY.
Proven on the toughest tracks from the Iron Dog to the I-500, the XCR is built for riders that demand performance.
-Front Shock: WER 2" Velocity Hi-Lo
-Front Suspension: Matryx Front Suspension
-Front Track Shock: WER 2" Velocity Hi-Lo
-Rear Track Shock: WER 2" Velocity Hi-Lo
-Track Width/Length/Height: 15 x 128 x 1.25 Ice Ripper XTINCLUDES:
WALKER EVANS VELOCITY SHOCKS
Ultra-premium Walker Evans Velocity Shocks are
designed to be compliant in the chatter and controlled
in the big bumps. They feature a 2” body and remote
reservoirs for increased oil capacity to ensure all-day
performance, 5/8” shafts for durability and hi/lo speed
compression adjusters to dial in the ride.
The PRO-CC is the next generation coupled
rear suspension design, providing the
industry’s best acceleration, handling, and
consistently smooth ride. The coupled
design controls pitch through geometry
without reducing the fun factor, with a
front torque arm calibrated for aggressive
trail to control the terrain.
Developed on the track, proven on-the trail.
The Polaris IFS is the perfect balance of
effort, precision & zero-bump- steer-stability
to deliver ultimate handling and control.
POWERED BY RIDE COMMAND
Plan, track, and share your ride by adding the optional
7S Display with Ride Command Technology. The 7” glove
touch display is purpose built for snowmobiles, with on
board diagnostics, trail maps, points of interest, and sled
to sled Group Ride technology to see your ride group with
or without cell coverage.
The NightBlade Headlight includes six projector beam
optics deliver precision lighting with an engineered
pattern to deliver exceptional visibility for night riding.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY FOR TOUGH TERRAIN
When we build a sled, we build it to be the best sled for a unique riding style, not simply a different sticker or name. Every part on the INDY XCR is scrutinized to deliver ultimate durability and race-proven capability on the trails.
RACE-PROVEN TRAIL PERFORMANCE
Cruise the trail, rip through the corners, or attack the roughest cross-country terrain. When the snow starts to fly and the winter playground opens up, INDY XCR sleds provide the acceleration, comfort, and control to dominate any trail system winter throws your way.
Rider First Design. Effortless Control.
The INDY XCR on the Matryx platform is built to conquer the trails. The narrow cockpit provides improved rider connection to the sled to help you move around the sled for unmatched trail for precision.
Pull The Holeshot. Carve The Corners.
The PRO-CC is the next generation coupled rear suspension design, providing the industry's best acceleration, handling, and consistently smooth ride. The coupled design controls pitch through geometry without reducing the fun factor, with a front torque arm calibrated for aggressive trail to control the terrain.
Davesports is an authorized Polaris, Honda, Kawasaki, Argo, Segway, Surron, and Aventon, New Brunswick. Along with a large selection of new models, Davesports carries a wide variety of pre-owned models. Davesports has a full sales, service and parts department, as well as a large selection of apparel.
We do our best to ensure the advertised model reflects the correct options and equipment and that the photo is of the correct unit or best represents the incoming unit. Please understand that unintentional errors and omissions can occur. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify the standard equipment and options listed on the vehicle are correct prior to purchase.